VRS understands the uniqueness of organizing a public event and the additional logistics required to create the experience.
Public events are typically larger and call for a deep understanding of natural foot traffic, a strong signage plan, and line management to prevent attendee frustration.
What makes our public event planning skills different? We have a history of creating experiences for crowds greater than 20,000 attendees in extreme heat to 7,000 running to raise money for a small non-profit in the middle of the night. We can consult on public permits, name-act entertainment, ticket management, staging, etc.
Beyond standard public event services we also specialize in the following…
- Outdoor events that are responsive to environmental elements
- Permitting in both urban and rural communities for large group gatherings
- Public ticketing / assigned seating
- Sporting events
- Ribbon cutting
- Culinary events
- Commemorative events
- Event marketing
- Production management of marketing materials
- Attendee acquisition
- Advertising planning and purchase
- Earned media outreach
- Media partnerships